Wedding coasters made just for your special day! Our personalized wood slice coasters are the perfect wedding favour to add a touch of nature to your reception tables. Each coaster is a unique and special piece of timber that your guests can take home as a keepsake to remember your wedding.
- Size: 7.5 - 10 cm (3 - 4”) - all pieces are suitable size and shape to be used as a coaster
- Made from eco-friendly timber sources (see our process here)
- 100% made in our workshop in Warburton, Australia
- Design printed directly to the timber using UV cured ink that will not smear, chip off or fade
- Sealed with a water-resistant sealer – suitable for light/moderate use – wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Every piece has a complete ring of rustic bark – these are a truly unique piece of nature
- Optional magnet: Recessed into the timber (flush with the back of the coaster so there are no wobbles) Coasters can be placed on the fridge when not in use!
- Stringybark Supplies Maker's mark stamped on the back - please message us if you prefer no maker's mark
- Choose between a magnet in the back or no magnet
- Add your personalisation details
- Select the quantity you require (minimum 10 coasters)
- Add to cart and place your order
Digital proof & what happens next:
- Once you have placed your order we will email you a digital proof image for your review (usually within 1 business day).
- Once you have approved the design we will begin production - revisions to the design are free of charge
- Typical production time is 1 week assuming design is approved reasonably quickly
- If production time looks to be longer than 2 weeks we will email you to let you know (this is very rare)
Shipping time Australia:
- Express: 1 - 2 business days
- Regular: 3 - 8 business days
Shipping time International:
- Express: 1 - 2 weeks
- Regular: 2 - 4 weeks
Feel free to contact us and we can help out
We bought two different prints for our wedding & they look amazing. I also like the option to have strong magnets in them. Our guests will enjoy them. So many gift ideas from Stringybark & I know we'll be back. Thank you Marcus, Gabe & Ryan.