Beautiful, unique coasters your guests will love
Each coaster is handmade from real tree branches with rustic bark still attached. We print your names and wedding details on each one so your guests will have a lasting memento of your big day.
- Size: 8.5 - 11 cm (3.5 - 4.5”) - all pieces are suitable size and shape to be used as a coaster
- Made from eco-friendly timber sources (see our process here)
- 100% made in our workshop in the Yarra Valley, Australia
- Design printed directly to the timber using UV cured ink that will not smear, chip off or fade
- Sealed with a water-resistant sealer – suitable for light/moderate use – wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Every piece has a complete ring of rustic bark – these are a truly unique piece of nature
- Optional magnet: Recessed into the timber (flush with the back of the coaster so there are no wobbles) Coasters can be placed on the fridge when not in use!
Digital proof and customisation:
- Once you have placed your order we will email you a digital proof image for your review within 1 business day. Please check your spam folder if it doesn't arrive in your inbox.
- Once you have approved the design we will begin production - revisions to the design are free of charge and all text can be altered to suit your needs.
- Typical production time is 1 week assuming design is approved reasonably quickly
- If production time looks to be longer than 2 weeks we will email you to let you know (this is very rare)
Shipping time Australia:
- Express: 1 - 2 business days
- Regular: 3 - 8 business days
Shipping time International:
- Express: 1 - 2 weeks
- Regular: 2 - 4 weeks
Any problems with your order?
We understand how stressful weddings can be. If there's any problem with your order, for any reason, please get in contact with us and we’ll get back to you with a solution asap.
Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fill in our contact form or give us a call on 03 5900 6023
These beautiful coasters were the talk of my daughters Wedding Shower given as shower favors. More gorgeous in pictures!