Wedding coasters made just for your special day! Our personalized wood slice coasters are the perfect wedding favour to add a touch of nature to your reception tables. Each coaster is a unique and special piece of timber that your guests can take home as a keepsake to remember your wedding.
- Size: 8.5 - 11.5 cm (3.5 - 4.5”) - all pieces are suitable size and shape to be used as a coaster
- Made from eco-friendly timber sources (see our process here)
- 100% made in our workshop in Warburton, Australia
- Design printed directly to the timber using UV cured ink that will not smear, chip off or fade
- Sealed with a water-resistant sealer – suitable for light/moderate use – wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Every piece has a complete ring of rustic bark – these are a truly unique piece of nature
- Optional magnet: Recessed into the timber (flush with the back of the coaster so there are no wobbles) Coasters can be placed on the fridge when not in use!
- Stringybark Supplies Maker's mark stamped on the back - please message us if you prefer no maker's mark
- Choose between a magnet in the back or no magnet
- Add your personalisation details
- Select the quantity you require (minimum 10 coasters)
- Add to cart and place your order
Digital proof & what happens next:
- Once you have placed your order we will email you a digital proof image for your review (usually within 1 business day).
- Once you have approved the design we will begin production - revisions to the design are free of charge
- Typical production time is 1 week assuming design is approved reasonably quickly
- If production time looks to be longer than 2 weeks we will email you to let you know (this is very rare)
Shipping time Australia:
- Express: 1 - 2 business days
- Regular: 3 - 8 business days
Shipping time International:
- Express: 1 - 2 weeks
- Regular: 2 - 4 weeks
Feel free to contact us and we can help out
Ordered these wedding favors on from this company in Australia August 9th and they arrived in Virginia, USA by August 26! Extremely great quality!! Marcus worked with me to create the image and wording the way the bride and groom wanted! Fantastic!